Challenges of Industrial Mixing
- Ever increasing customer expectation like better quality product, need for higher product purity, higher product value.
- Scale-up from laboratory to production has lot of challenges. To develop the product, develop the combination, test it, sample it out and the product is approved and now to process it to a larger production, this faces a lot of challenges.
- One of the important challenges is the need for lower production costs.
- Equipment operation and maintenance issues
- Lower lead times
- Increase in costs of machines, materials, power and people
- Intense competition
- Operational Safety
- Environmental Issues
- Statutory obligations
- Similar challenges, different environment
The reason why challenges 20-20, because now everything requires to be fast paced.
- Development of New Products
- Frequent Product Change Overs
- Minimum time from new product conception to implementation
- Little time for lab trials – pilot scale – production
- Multi-purpose equipment – Coating, granulation, heat transfer, drying
- Mixer is no longer a generic production tool. It is a critical and decisive business tool.
Unique Mixers & Furnaces Pvt Ltd
Contact Person: Mr Jayesh R Tekchandaney
Phone – +91-22-25801214/25822385
Website - www.uniquemixer.com