What are your recommendation for maintenance of mixers?
A good preventive maintenance program is necessary to ensure trouble free operation of the mixer, increase equipment life and minimize downtime. The following are our recommendations:
• As a first rule, follow the manufacturers’ guideline on equipment maintenance, to safeguard equipment guaranties.
• Equipment records, maintenance drawings, repairs and maintenance history should be well documented and easily accessible to the operational and maintenance team.
• Critical equipment spares to avoid down time should be clearly identified and available.
• A preventive maintenance schedule, electrical and mechanical maintenance program, detailed lubrication program should be defined and strictly adhered to.
- Relationship with mixer manufacturer
- Different types of seals used in mixing equipment
- Types of couplings used in mixing equipment
Unique Mixers & Furnaces Pvt Ltd
Contact Person: Mr Jayesh R Tekchandaney
Phone – +91-22-25801214/25822385
Website – www.uniquemixer.com